- Keong has significant experience in capital raisings, initial public offerings, mergers and acquisitions, and takeovers and divestments.
- He has acted as a Chair and Non Executive Director on the boards of a number of ASX listed companies.
- Keong brings the weight of this experience and connectivity to Axito Capital to help our clients thrive and grow.
- PWC and Deloitte in Canberra, Sydney and Perth.
- Executive Chair of ASX listed AUMAKE, and a member of the Audit and Risk committee.
- Keong is a former Non-Executive Chair Superior Lake Resources Limited and Metalsearch Limited and acted as Non Executive Director of Hylea Metals Ltd., Pointerra Limited (formerly Soil Sub Technologies Limited), Activistic Limited (formerly Acuvax Limited), Fraser Range Metals Group Ltd (formerly AAQ Holdings Limited) and Riva Resources Limited (formerly Dragon Energy Ltd), IShine International.
- Bachelor of Commerce (University of Western Auastralia).
- Master of International Customs Law and Administration (University of Canberra).
- Graduate of the Australian Institute of Company Directors.
Thinking beyond the box
- Keong is adept at shaping innovative and unexpected capital and fund-raising solutions for clients
Dedicated and hands-on
- Axito Capital only undertakes a small number of assignments for clients, with Keong taking a very hands-on approach, maximising his knowledge, experience and impact.
- Keong is the proud father otw two young sons, and loves nothing more than watching the NBL and the Perth Wildcats in how downtime.