Gertrude is proficient in all aspects of financial accounting (including month end journals, financial reporting and analysis) and credit control (including accounts payable, accounts receivable, payroll and reconciliations.
At Axito, in additional to operating as Administration and Finance Manager, Gertrude manages all Entrepreneur Programme Grant Application and processes, liaising with clients, the Government Department and related contractors and consultants.
- Axito Pty Ltd (Perth) – Present
- D+D Property Group – July 2019-Present
- Solar Harkness Nominees Pty Ltd – September 2012-July 2019
- R2R Services Pty Ltd – November 2010-August 2012
- Macro Funds Limited – June 2008-January 2009
- Talbot Olivers Lawyers – 2008
Bachelor of Business Degree (Major in Accounting)
- Associate Member of Institute of Public Accountants
- Associate Member of the Institute of Financial Accountants
Flexible and enthusiastic
- Gertrude has worked across many aspects of accounting, office management and HR.
- She has shown an ability to multi-task and work independently across many areas.
- She grasps new concepts quickly as well as thinking creatively and laterally, and has set up new businesses, registrations, office systems and procedures.
- Gertrude has always worked well in a team whether large or small.
- However, she is happy to take on additional responsibility and work on her own initiative.
Attention to Detail
- Gertrude maintains a high level of attention to detail and rigorous adherence to procedure and policy.
- This is evidenced by her management of MYOB, Zero, Payroll, Reconciliations etc.
- This skill is extremely important in the development of Entrepreneur Programme applications and during the process.